Wade Architectural Systems is dedicated to providing a portfolio of products for municipal architecture that supports and nurtures civic life. From the beginning, we have been involved in the budgeting and product planning of institutions such as museums, libraries, and government buildings.
The scope of work varies from small art centers and museums to large landmark structures.
Our experts offer solutions in the following areas:
- Spec Review
- Budget Review
- Project Mockups
- Product Samples
- Quantity Take-offs
- Project Estimating
- Lump Sum Pricing
- Product Warranty
- Detailed Installation Drawings
- Award/Article Submissions
Wade Architectural Systems offers high-end metal panels and systems for building exteriors, interiors, and ceilings. They are highly engineered to outlast standard metal materials, offering better resistance to corrosion and less maintenance.
- High-quality products that achieve your design aesthetic.
- Custom-made panels that save money and reduce errors.
- Detailed installation drawings that ensure your vision is properly achieved.
- Expertise to troubleshoot issues as they arise, and to help prevent issues from arising at all.